You can harness the power of the Your Phone app with Link to Windows integration on select Samsung devices to instantly access your phone’s mobile apps directly from your Windows 10 PC.
- Please try Your Phone on Windows 10
With the Your Phone app, you can instantly access Android apps installed on your mobile device right from your PC. Using a WiFi connection, Apps lets you browse, play, order, chat, and more – all while using your PC’s keyboard and big screen. You can add your Android apps as your PC favorites, pin them to the Start menu and taskbar, and open them in separate windows for parallel use with your PC apps – for you always work effectively.
Starting with the Your Phone app version 1.20111.105.0, new Multiple windows settings have been added, allowing you to enable or disable to alert you before closing multiple windows when exiting the Your Phone app.
This guide will show you how to enable or disable the ask before closing multiple windows option in the Your Phone app on Windows 10.
Turn off the ask before closing multiple windows option from the warning section
1. When you have multiple windows open (for example, the Android phone app and the Your Phone app) from the Your Phone app, close the Your Phone app.
2. Check the Don’t ask me again box in the You still have other windows open warning dialog box and click Close all.
Enable or disable the ask before closing multiple windows option in the Settings section of the Your Phone app
1. Open the Your Phone app .
2. Click the Settings icon (gear) at the bottom of the left panel.
3. Click Personalization in the middle Settings panel.
4. In Multiple windows under Personalization panel on the right, turn on (default) or turn off Alert me before closing multiple windows , depending on what you want.
5. Now, you can close the Your Phone app if you want.
- How to pin and unpin notifications in the Your Phone app on Windows 10