If you like Mac mouse cursors, you can also install them in Windows 10. Here are the steps you should follow to install Mac pointer in Windows 10.
How to install Mac pointer in Windows 10
To make your Windows pointer look like a macOS pointer, follow the steps listed here.
1. First, visit this Github page to download macOS Sierra for Windows pointers.
2. On this page, click the Code drop-down menu and select the Download as zip option. This will load the pointer package.
3. After downloading the zip file, extract the folder on the desktop.
4. Open the extract folder.
5. Find the file “Install.inf”.
6. Right click on the “Install.inf” file and select Install.
7. If you see the UAC (User Access Control) prompt, click Yes.
8. You have Mac pointer installed in Windows. Now, you need to apply them.
9. To apply the macOS pointer in Windows, open the Settings app .
10. Go to the Devices page .
11. Go to the Mouse page .
12. Click the Additional mouse options link.
13. Go to the Pointers tab .
14. Choose macOS Sierra 200 from the Scheme drop-down menu .
15. Click OK.
That’s all there is to it! As soon as you click the OK button, Windows applies the macOS pointer in Windows 10. In fact, you can immediately see the new cursor working.
When you are saving the changes, if you see the Replace Scheme prompt, click No.
Note : If you can’t download Mac pointer from Github, here is the direct download link.
Restore default Windows pointer
As needed, you can reset the original Windows cursors. Here’s how to do it.
1. Open Settings using the
I keyboard shortcut.
2. Go to the Devices> Mouse page.
3. Click the Additional mouse options link .
4. Go to the Pointers tab .
5. Choose Windows Default (System scheme) from the Scheme drop-down menu .
6. Click the Apply button > OK .
7. As soon as you save the changes, the default Windows cursor will be restored. You will see immediate changes.