When installing and setting up Windows10, the system will ask to select language, you can change it later. The article will guide you how to change the language system and add a language for the default system on Windows 10.
- How to switch Windows 8 / 8.1 keyboard language
How to change the system language on Windows 10
If you recently moved to another region or are using a device with the incorrect language configuration, you do not need to reinstall Windows 10. You only need to change a few settings to set the system language. become correct.
Disable language synchronization
When you use a Microsoft account on Windows 10, the language settings sync across devices. In case you plan to change the language and region settings for only one computer, you should turn off the sync settings for these settings before making any changes to prevent the new profile from overwriting the settings. on other devices.
To disable language sync on Windows 10, follow these steps:
1. Open Settings .
2. Click on Accounts.
3. Click Sync your settings .
4. In the Individual sync settings section , turn off the Language preferences switch .
When you complete the steps, you can change the language settings without affecting the settings on other devices.
Change the system language
To change the system language on Windows 10, close any running apps and then follow these steps:
1. Open Settings.
2. Click Time & Language .
3. Click Language.
4. In Preferred languages , click the Add a preferred language button.
5. Search for the language you want on Windows 10.
6. Select the language pack from the results.
7. Click the Next button .
8. Check the option Set as my display language .
9. Check the option Install language pack.
10. Select or remove additional language features, if necessary.
11. Click the Install button .
12. Click the Yes button , sign out now .
13. Sign back in to your Windows 10 account.
After you complete the steps, the language will change throughout the Windows 10 experience. The new changes will be reflected in the Sign-in login screen, Settings apps, File Explorer, Desktop, apps, browser and website you visit. Also, depending on the new settings, Windows 10 might prompt you to review your privacy settings.
Change the regional settings
If you changed the system language because you are in a different region, you also need to update the regional settings.
To change the local area settings on Windows 10, follow these steps:
1. Open Settings.
2. Click Time & Language .
3. Click Region.
4. Use the Country or region drop-down menu to select the geographic location, if it is different from the current setting.
5. In the Regional format section, use the drop-down menu to select the correct format for the date and time, if it is different from your region.
6. Click Language on the left panel.
7. In the Related settings section on the right, click the Administrative language settings option .
8. In the Administrative tab, click the Copy settings button .
9. In the Copy your current settings to section , select the options Welcome screen and system accounts and New user accounts .
10. Click the OK button .
11. Click the OK button again.
12. Click the Restart now button .
When you complete the steps, the device will display the exact area settings for your physical location.
Usually, you will never need to change or install additional languages. The ability to adjust these settings is often useful for small and large organizations, with users with different language preferences.
Also, this feature will be useful in situations when you are moving to a different region and want to match the local settings, or when buying a new computer shipped from another country, as it is. not available where you live.
Remember that when you change the language settings, you may lose your ability to use Cortana, as this digital assistant is not supported in most regions.
How to remove languages on Windows 10
Clear n t yeah Course Language Language Preferences
When there is more than one language on the computer, the easiest way to access the language settings is to click on the language indicator on the Taskbar and click on Language preferences .
If the language you want to delete is the system default language, select a different language as the default language. You don’t need to log out and back in again to apply changes. In case the language you want to remove is not the default language, click the language on the Region & language screen and then click Remove .
If there is only one language on the computer, the language indicator will be removed from the Taskbar.
N g vomiting remove language course
If you do not intend to use that language anymore, you can delete it. Note that reinstalling the language packs has a lot of problems after uninstalling them, so you should consider before removing the installation package.
To remove the language pack, press Windows key + R to open the Run dialog box, type ” cmd.exe ” in the Open box and click OK .
At the prompt in the Command Prompt, type the following command and press Enter :
Lpksetup / u
After entering the command, the dialog box Install or uninstall display languages will be displayed, check the language you want to uninstall and click Next .
The uninstall process is displayed.
To close the Command Prompt window, type ” exit ” at the prompt or click the X in the upper right corner.
Restart the computer to complete the uninstall process.
Wish you all success
See also: Vietnamese for Windows 10