Incorrect currency format displayed on a website or an app? How to change default currency in Excel? The currency format displayed may be based on the regional and currency settings in Windows. In this tutorial, make TechReprint.com will show you how to change default currency format in Windows 10.
How to change the currency format in Windows 10
1. Open the Settings app and type currency in the Search box, then click Change the way currency is displayed from the results. This will open a Region window .
R to open a Run dialog box . Type intl.cpl and press
2. In the Formats tab, click Additional settings button at the bottom.
3. When the Customize Format dialog box appears, choose the Currency tab . Select the desired currency format from the Currency symbol drop-down list and click OK.
If the currency you want is not shown in the list, you can open the built-in Character Map app. Find the currency symbol you need and then copy and paste it into the Currency symbol drop-down list .
How to restore currency format in Windows 10
1. Click the search icon on the taskbar, type currency in the blank box and select Change date, time, or number formats (or Change the way currency is displayed ).
2. Select Additional settings in the Region dialog box .
3. Open Currency and click Reset in the Customize Format window .
4: When the Change Regional Options dialog appears, select Yes to remove all the currency format preferences.