To day, I’ll show you video HOW TO SAVE AND TRANSFER SPD 20 TONES TO MOBILE AND MOBILE TO SPD 20 IN TELUGU
PLEASE SHARE AND SUBSCRIBE FOR MORE VIDEOS
when i got 50 subscribers i will release my 2 video
HOW TO CONNECT SPD 20 TO LAPTOP
This is video is about “How to save and transfer SPD 20 tones to mobile and mobile to SPD 20. The tones can be bulk transferred as bank or single tone can also be transferred.
Application name: SYX library (Google Play store)
(IOS does not support)
Minimum android requirement:
Android version: 8.1.0
OTG cable (On the Go cable)
Ashton UB cable USB to midi converter. (Preferred branded cables)
1. MIDI out to SPD in | MIDI in to SPD out
2. Open SYX application in your mobile
3. Select USB 2.0 MIDI
4. Select SYX library – DUMP- General notification – Settings – Library
5. Select the destination folder
6. Manual folder can be also be collected
7. Press DUMB
8. SPD 20 edit button- move to basic channel, Move to ALL. ( Normal procedure as we transfer tones
9. Press all enter to receive tones.
10. Once the tones are received press on the save button.
11. You can also rename the tone files.
12. Mobile to SPD 20.
13. Once the tones are saved – The name give would be easy to identify the tones.
14. Press on the tone name to save the files.
Further step by step procedure please watch the video carefully.
Directory of Photography: sandy vishal
Thank for watching HOW TO SAVE AND TRANSFER SPD 20 TONES TO MOBILE AND MOBILE TO SPD 20 IN TELUGU
Video HOW TO SAVE AND TRANSFER SPD 20 TONES TO MOBILE AND MOBILE TO SPD 20 IN TELUGU with 6:23 length
See more at here!
HOW TO SAVE AND TRANSFER SPD 20 TONES TO MOBILE AND MOBILE TO SPD 20 IN TELUGU uploaded in 2020-04-30 15:26:52 by Music Warriors