To day, I’ll show you video How to Save An Embedded Vimeo Video to Your Computer
I know how incredibly frustrating it can be to not be able to save raw video files to your desktop for your own personal use.
I’ve paid for handfuls of courses over the years and it always frustrated me that I had to be online at a computer or streaming the content through my smartphone in order to access the content.
With this simple hack I’ve been able to save raw .mp4 video files to my desktop from embedded vimeo videos.
Looking at the web code may be a little daunting at first, but trust me, there’s very little programming knowledge that you’ll need. Just follow these simple easy steps and you’re golden.
1. Open the source code of the website with the embedded video
2. Press Ctrl+F to open the finder and search ‘vimeo’.
3. Go to the link that is highlighted in the code.
4. In this new video window view source again.
5. Press ctrl+f to open the finder and search “.mp4”
6. Copy the first link that is found with .mp4 in it.
7. Paste this link into your browser.
8. Right-click and save your raw video file with whatever name to the destination of your choosing.
Hope this helps! Happy hacking.
Thank for watching How to Save An Embedded Vimeo Video to Your Computer
Video How to Save An Embedded Vimeo Video to Your Computer with 3:54 length
See more at here!
How to Save An Embedded Vimeo Video to Your Computer uploaded in 2015-05-18 03:05:43 by Designer Hacks