To day, I’ll show you video How to play Starcraft 1 campaign in Starcraft 2 (Brood War) The PC guide.
I joined Maker Studios & so can you!
Click here to see if your channel qualifies for RPM Network/Maker Studios
1. Go to
2. Download all map packs.
Download Mod Files (SC and SCBW)
Download Campaign Launcher
3. Open SC2 install folder
4. Put map packs (unzipped and inside their respective folders) into sc2/Maps (create the folder if it doesn’t exist)
5. Put the SCBW campaign launcher (standalone file) into the Maps folder.
6. Put the Mod Files into SC2/Mods
7. Go back to the Maps folder. Right click on SCBW Campaign Launcher and click “open with”
8. Locate SC2 folder and use StarCraft II Editor.exe as the opening program
9. Run the campaign launcher.
10. Press the button Which looks like SC with a green arrow under (labeled Test Document) or click CTRL+F9.
Support me by leaving me a thumbs up and/or Subscribing 🙂
Buy Starcraft 2:
Want to try original Starcraft?
Pre-Order Heart of the Swarm!
Royalty Free Music by
Starcraft 2 Legacy of the void
Starcraft 2 caster
SC2 legacy of the Void
Thank for watching How to play Starcraft 1 campaign in Starcraft 2 (Brood War) The PC guide.
Video How to play Starcraft 1 campaign in Starcraft 2 (Brood War) The PC guide. with 11:15 length
See more at here!
How to play Starcraft 1 campaign in Starcraft 2 (Brood War) The PC guide. uploaded in 2012-11-02 00:20:03 by SCV community