To day, I’ll show you video How To Do A Burpee | The Right Way | Well+Good
To get notified about new video uploads, subscribe to Well+Good’s channel:
Burpees are one of the most challenging moves in the fitness world. Charlee Atkins is here to tell you how to do a burpee the right way! She breaks down the move step by step, which is really a combination of a plank, a push-up, a squat, and a jump. Charlee guides us through form cues on every part of the move, and give us some great modifications. Watch now to up your burpee game, or to learn how to do it! #burpees #howtodoaburpee #wellandgood
1. Wide knees for a strong jump
2. Jump and land softly into a squat
3. Squat with your head in line with your tailbone, and chest up
4. Place your hands down with your knees wider than your elbows
5. Keep a flat back and jump your feet back so that you land into a plank
6. Plank with your shoulders over your wrists, and a straight line from your head to heels
7. Lower your plank into a push-up keeping the straight line from your head to your heels
8. Jump your knees to the outsides of your elbows
9. Stand upright
10. Repeat from the top!
Check out Charlee here:
Subscribe to Well+Good’s channel for more fitness tips and tricks:
Learn how to plank the right way here:
Check out the right way to do mountain climbers here:
From the beginning, Well+Good launched as the premier lifestyle and news publication devoted to the wellness scene—and its chic lifestyle components. Created by two journalists—and joined by many more—Well+Good is known for its impeccable reporting and trend-spotting on the healthy living beat. Well+Good has become the leading source of intel on boutique fitness and the juice industry, plus cutting-edge nutrition, natural beauty, and more. Well+Good is your healthiest relationship.
Thank for watching How To Do A Burpee | The Right Way | Well+Good
Video How To Do A Burpee | The Right Way | Well+Good with 3:25 length
See more at here!
How To Do A Burpee | The Right Way | Well+Good uploaded in 2020-07-24 11:00:09 by Well+Good