To day, I’ll show you video How to Change Language in Google Chrome
Changing the language used in Chrome only takes a few steps. Find out the easy steps shown in this video .
Click on the top right box, and select Settings.
– Go all the way down and click “advanced.”
– . Go all the way down and in the Languages section and Click
– . Here you can see which languages are pre-loaded. To add a new language, click “Add,” select your language, and click “OK.”
– After you’ve added your language, if you want to change the default language, drag it to the top then click “Display Google Chrome in this language.”
– If you want it to take effect you’ll need to close all Google Chrome windows and relaunch Chrome.
– Once you relaunch Chrome, it’ll show up in the language you set it to.
– To put it back to English, drag it back up to the top and click on “Done.”
Content in this video is provided on an “”as is”” basis with no express or implied warranties whatsoever. Any reference of any third party logos, brand names, trademarks, services marks, trade names, trade dress and copyrights shall not imply any affiliation to such third parties, unless expressly specified.
Thank for watching How to Change Language in Google Chrome
Video How to Change Language in Google Chrome with 1:23 length
See more at here!
How to Change Language in Google Chrome uploaded in 2020-09-25 15:30:01 by How-to Videos