To day, I’ll show you video Coronavirus Explained: How long could the UK Covid-19 lockdown last?
Monday marks a full week of Covid-19 lockdown in the UK.
So, as the country adjusts to the coronavirus crisis, how long is it likely to last?
Dr Hilary Jones, TV’s most-trusted medic is here to answer that and other Sun reader questions,
– Is there a danger of catching COVID-19 while hanging up your washing?
– What happens to my 2-year-old if I catch coronavirus?
– Is it safe for my boyfriend to stay over at weekends?
– What exercises can I do to recover form COVID-19?
– Does coronavirus have long term effects on your respiratory system?
– How do I explain coronavirus to my mum, who has dementia?
– Are private house cleaners still allowed to work?
– Can my son and his family move into our home if they struggle financially with private rent and no work?
– Is it legal for me to pick people up and take them to work?
Dr Hilary will be here every Monday – Thursday taking on all your coronavirus queries.
If you have a question you’d like answered, post it in the comments below with the hash tag
From Brexit breaking news to HD movie trailers, The Sun newspaper brings you the latest news videos and explainers from the UK and around the world.
Become a Sun Subscriber and hit the bell to be the first to know
Thank for watching Coronavirus Explained: How long could the UK Covid-19 lockdown last?
Video Coronavirus Explained: How long could the UK Covid-19 lockdown last? with 14:17 length
See more at here!
Coronavirus Explained: How long could the UK Covid-19 lockdown last? uploaded in 2020-03-30 15:19:01 by The Sun